We’d love your help in keeping Global Climate Finance a fun and safe place to communicate with others, so please consider a few guidelines before posting a comment.
- Be considerate and respectful of your fellow posters – this is a public forum.
- Use standard writing style and punctuation to help others understand you.
What not to do
- Don’t post profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Comments shouldn’t harass, abuse, or threaten anyone’s personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
- Don’t post phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, or credit card information. This helps protect yours and others’ personal info.
- Don’t copy and post others’ material, trademarks, or intellectual property – it’s illegal. This includes cutting and pasting content from other websites (comments should be your own original thoughts).
- Posting HTML, viruses, or other malicious code is a violation of the GCF Terms of Service.